Re: [TramsDownUnder] Peter Erhlich

Sad news. TDU is a great resource. Please pass on my condolences. 

Regards Geoffrey 

On Wed, 29 July 2026, 11:00 am Mal Rowe, <mal.rowe@gmail.com> wrote:
I am sad to have been advised by Paul Nicholson that Peter Erhlich, who
founded TDU over 25 years ago, has passed away recently.

Peter visited Australia at least twice and was a renowned photographer
of all things 'trolley'.

He was a PCC operator in San Francisco until he retired to upstate New York.

I attach three photos, two made during his Adelaide visit in 2006 and
one made when I visited him in San Francisco later that same year.

Peter never thought that one camera was enough!

Vale Peter and thanks for your efforts and generosity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TramsDownUnder" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tramsdownunder+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tramsdownunder/463b9483-a889-4295-b3df-0f6184115459%40gmail.com.

Comments